Airport ticketing agent & representative internship
We at Vipper.com are the missing link between airline and ground
transportation tickets. Vipper.com offers passengers a hassle-free travel
experience by selling door to door tickets all under the one booking via our
We are looking for an enthusiastic, outgoing individual for the position
of airport ticketing agent & representative at our Schiphol Airport
desk. The Position involves all areas of air reservations & operations
control in a highly automated environment. We require someone to
join the Vipper team who particularly enjoys working in the travel
sector and in an international environment.
- Min 4 months/max 12 months
- Currently at school or finishing school.
- Willing and able to wear our uniform.
- Enthusiastic and outgoing personality.
- English speaking skills are mandatory, a second language such as Dutch or German would be highly preferable
- Interns are required to work 40 hours a week, 5 days per week.
- Shifts can be 24/7. You need to be able to travel to and from Schiphol at all times.
- Some experience in working in a high-quality customer-service environment.
- Maximize sales and revenues by booking and ticketing return journeys, selling holiday packages and other related products and
- Follow up procedures related to customer travel (confirmation of airline tickets, tour confirmations, bookings & reservations).
- Visit travel fairs and be our spokesperson to both airliners and travel agents.
- Be willing and able to take it to the next level.
- The candidate must be legally permitted to work in The Netherlands.
- This position would mean the candidate must be available to start as soon as possible.
- Are you Vipper enough? Please send your motivation and resume to us.