Junior full stack developer
We are looking for a talented junior full stack developer to join our experienced development team. In this role, you will be responsible for the coding, testing, modifying, and implementing new or existing software products. Your duties will include liaising with the Development Managers, writing clean, scalable code, creating testing protocols, fixing bugs, and deploying programs. To ensure success as a junior developer, you should have advanced knowledge of programming languages, excellent problem-solving skills, and the ability to work to a deadline. A top-class Developer works together with the development team to create high-level programs that perfectly meet the needs of the company.
- Meeting with Development Managers to discuss the scope of software projects.
- Analyzing existing programs for modification purposes.
- Writing and implementing, clean, scalable code.
- Troubleshooting and debugging code.
- Verifying and deploying software systems.
- Evaluating user feedback.
- Recommending and executing program improvements.
- Maintaining software code and security systems.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team
- Knowledge of systems and frameworks including Angular 5+ , Azure and .NET.
- Knowledge of NoSQL and T-SQL databases
- Familiarity with Agile development technologies.
- Ability to learn new languages and technologies quickly.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering or Information Technology.